“Dear Valued Customer
Due to Covid-19 Aria Nails and Spa’s first and foremost goal is to have our customers and technicians feel safe and comfortable when you are being serviced by us.
There will be some procedure changes that will guarantee your safety. They are as follows:
• all salon services will be by appointment only. No walk-ins will be accepted at this time.
• upon entering we will be asking you to complete the consent form, that is posted to the door.
• before your appointment starts we will ask you to wash your hands and then a technician will assist you to their station.
• it is mandatory that both you and the technician wear a mask. If you don’t have one we will provide one for you.
• magazines will not be available at this time.
• if you are coming in for a pedicure please bring sandals to use.
• manicure stations will have an acrylic shield between you and the technician.
• social distancing will be observed.
• Gift Certificates are available for purchase Immediately.
We ask that you please be patient with us between appointments. The extra steps we are taking for you and our employee’s protection may take some extra time. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.